Patsy Rodenburg is a strong supporter of The Alexander Technique and publicly acknowledges that F.M. Alexander was light years ahead of his time.
She emphasises the importance of work on the actors ‘craft’, and like The Alexander Technique, Patsy puts the actor’s focus on their anatomy and breath, in order to free the voice and establish presence.
The workshop gave the actors an opportunity to empower themselves through the enjoyment of playing with language. Patsy also encouraged the actors to demand high standards and presence in both their preparation and their performance.
- 02 Feb 2018Patsy Rodenburg’s Sydney Workshop February 1st to-3rd 2018
- 19 Nov 2017November Master Class Howard Fine Acting Studio, Melbourne – The Teachers
- 18 Nov 2017How the Howard Fine/David Corey Master Class assisted me with my acting
- 17 Nov 2017November Master Class Howard Fine Acting Studio, Melbourne with Howard Fine, David Corey & Barbara Robertson
- 29 Oct 2017An Actor’s Journey with The Alexander Technique